STORY TIME & MORE
STORY TIME CALENDAR
Tuesdays, 10:30am, Sept 11th - Nov 13th
Sept 11th: Music & Movement
Sept 18th: Opposites
Sept 25th: Bus & Insects: Ants in the Pants
Oct 2: Fall: Lots of Leaves
Oct 9: Down on the Farm
Oct 16: Apples
Oct 23: Cooking: Yum! Yum!
Oct 30: Halloween: Boo to You!
Nov 6: Perfect Pets
Nov 13: Thanksgiving: Join the Feast
- Story times are on TUESDAY MORNINGS AT 10:30 AM
- For children ages 1-5.
- They are about 30 minutes in length.
- Books are read to the children, with action songs and finger plays.
- No registration is necessary, but you can help make the program a success by following these tips:
1. Please be on time. Be early so you and your child will have time to get a drink or use the restroom if
necessary. It is not always easy to hold the attention of a child for 30 minutes let alone a whole group of
preschoolers. We can do this very well if they are not distracted by late arrivals. If circumstances make
you late however, you may still come.
2. Please remain in the library during story times. If you have a toddler please remain in the story time
room and participate with your toddler for a lap-sit program. We know you will want to be there if your
child should become ill or just get terribly lonesome for you.
3. Please keep any visiting with other adults to a minimum during the stories.
For more information call the Benson Public Library at 320-842-7981.
Children can have their parents fill out an application for a library card at age 3. This card allows the
child to check out all library materials. The selection of the materials is up to the child and the decision to
view or use them is up to the parent.